FootMatters Gel Spur Pads with Arch Cushion have soft gel heel center that relieves heel spur pressure and inflammation that make standing and walking painful. Their unique gel construction catches the shock forces and distributes them evenly throughout your heel and arch to reduce trauma. Heel spurs are a bony outgrowth at the base of the heel bones that cause pain on the bottoms of your heels when you stand. The discomfort is caused by the heel spur pinching a nerve, pressing against the friction-reducing fluid sac (plantar bursa) on the bottoms of your feet. FootMatters Gel Spur Pads with Arch Cushioncompress with each step to absorb shock while they cradle and support sore heels caused by heel spur syndrome. They help relieve plantar fasciitis and flat feet, provide arch support and flexibility for added comfort, and relieve sore, tired, burning, aching feet. They help reduce ankle, leg and low back pain from everyday heel strike. They are also slim and discreet to fit almost any shoe style.
- RELIEVES HEEL SPUR PAIN with soft gel heel center that relieves pressure to help prevent inflammation
- CATCHES SHOCK FORCES and redistributes them evenly to reduce trauma
- ARCH SUPPORT helps relieve pain associated with plantar fasciitis and flat feet
- SLIM, DISCREET DESIGN fits almost any shoe style
- 100% MANUFACTURER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, your product will be replaced or refunded