JobSite Boot Jack - Wood Boot Remover - Extra Wide Boot Puller for Taking off Boots
The JobSite Extra Wide Boot Jack is the boot remover tool you didn't know you needed. No more removing a shoe with the other shoe! Our boot puller boot remover also keeps your hands clean. Boot removal and shoe removal are stress-free with our wooden boot remover. While it's a great tool for anyone, it's a must-have as a disability aid for those with mobility issues like the elderly and seniors, and those who have trouble bending over. Wooden shoe pullers help those who are disabled, post-surgery, or have back or hip pain. Makes a great, practical gift. Our unique design allows for normal footwear and extra wide / oversize footwear. It's a boot remover for cowboy boots, a boot remover for muck boots as well as work boots, rubber boots, botas vaqueras, sacabotas, snowboard boots, and ski boots. Some call it a boot taker offer, a boot puller, a boot jack, a boot remover, or a boot remover helper, but whatever you call it, it helps remove boots and shoes with ease. Like boot pulls, boot hooks, or shoehorns, bootjacks are essential boot and shoe accessories for your home. Made from durable wood, not plastic.
- Extra Wide to Fit All Boots - Our wide opening boot puller removes regular and oversize boots: cowboy boots, work boots, rubber boots, muck boots, hunter boots, snowboard boots, and ski boots.
- No Stress Removal - Our bootjack boot remover helps pull off boots with ease. Boot pullers are great for anyone struggling with taking off boots.
- No Scuffing - Will not scuff, scratch, or stain your shoes when removing
- Heavy Duty - Our wooden boot jack is hand-crafted with quality to last. Wood boot removers are an essential tool for all who wear boots.
- Lightweight - Our new and improved wide mouth design accommodates wide and large size boots and shoes, yet remains light and portable. Great as a travel boot jack.