JobSite Boot, Shoe & Glove Electric Dryer
Use on all types of shoes, boots, gloves, hats and accessories. Anything damp, cold or musty. Great for work, hunting, sports, fishing, gardening, hiking, kids at school and play. This dryer lets warm air rise naturally inside your wet items to dry them. Reaches those hard to get places where wet can hide Safe, quiet, warm, even airflow reaches the toes of boots and finger tips of gloves and mittens. Removes damp, sweaty, smelly perspiration and bacteria overnight. Safe, simple and cost-effective. Just plug it in and let the warm, dry air circulate overnight.
Directions: Position base unit. Attach tube extenders to dry longer items. Plug power cord into standard 120V household outlet. Place wet items (boots, shoes, gloves, hats, etc.) over drying tubes. Unplug, fold and store in convenient place when finished.
1. Unplug when not in use.
2. Keep out of reach of children.
3. Place base unit on solid, flat, stable surface while using.
4. Keep all vents and air ducts open and unobstructed while using.
5. Use only as intended for drying footwear and accessories.
6. Drying tubes may be hot when in use.
7. Let unit cool before storing.
1. Power 120V AC household outlet
2. Temperature 98-110 F?; heater 36 watts
3. Size 10 ?" x 5 ?" x 14"
4. Weight 2 lbs
5. Cord length 60"
6. Dry time warm-up (30 mins); damp (8 hrs); wet (overnight)
7. ETL listed for product testing
8. Warranty 2 yrs (normal use)
Use on: shoes, boots, gloves, hats, accessories
Safe for: leather, PVC, rubber, neoprene, canvas, synthetics, cloth, fleece, felt, micro, modern fabrics