Instructions: 1. Lace tightly with your foot inside 2. Push lace ends through spring clip 3. Trim laces 4. Push lace tips through the middle of end clip 5. Squeeze end clips closed 6. Tuck lace ends under laces to secure Description: KeepTied elastic laces that stay tied! KeepTied elastic no-tie laces allow you to slip your shoes on and off quickly, while still remaining tight while you are wearing them. Stop worrying about your laces coming undone while you are running a marathon. No more tying your children's shoes every 10 minutes and worrying about them tripping over them. Reduce time to get the family ready in the morning. Great for those who lack fine motor skills, such as the elderly, handicapped or disabled. One size fits all shoes and some low cut boots. Easy to install. Easy to adjust the tightness for the right amount of tension without causing discomfort or pain. Add an extra layer of safety at night with reflective strands that help drivers to see you when it is dark out.
- Elastic closure
- STOP TYING YOUR SHOES - Make any shoe easy to slip on and off while still fitting tight
- RELIEVES PRESSURE - The perfect amount of stretch, reducing pressure points & relieving discomfort & pain
- NEVER TRIP ON LACES AGAIN - Laces hold tight in all conditions, an important feature for runners and children
- GREAT FOR ALL AGES - Elderly, handicap, disabled and those lacking fine motor skills. One size fits all
- REFLECTIVE - Help drivers see you at night